COVID-19 update 26 March 2020
As the current situation develops Currey and Jorgensen Dentistry continues to monitor advice from government and the ADA regarding the safest way forward for our staff and patients.
In light of recent developments and announcements from government and the ADA, the practice has moved towards a restricted emergency service only.
Rest assured, if you have a concern, question or dental emergency we will still be available to take your call and answer your questions. If you require emergency treatment one of our dentists will be available to help. Please advise staff if you fall into any of the risk categories listed below when talking to us.
If you have an upcoming appointment for a check, filling, or other work, staff will be in touch to reschedule this appointment on a week by week basis.
Thank you for your understanding at this time. To all our patients, please stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you as the situation improves.
At Currey and Jorgensen Dentistry we are very mindful of the impact of the current Coronavirus pandemic.
Our first priority is always the safety of our staff and patients.
As a health provider, we are acutely aware of the need for good infection control and have in place procedures to ensure we maintain the highest standards. We are confident our processes continue to protect staff and patients to the best of our ability.
We have also put in place extra safety procedures at more regular intervals for less critical areas such as the waiting room to help reduce the risk further.
- At this time we have had no advice to cease operation and will continue to service the needs of our patients. However, we would ask you to be mindful of a few items most of which are being circulated widely by many organizations.
- If you have tested positive to Coronavirus or are awaiting test results and have an appointment, please ring ahead of time as this will need to be rescheduled.
- If you have been in contact with a person who is suspected of having Coronavirus and have an appointment, please ring ahead of time as this will need to be rescheduled.
- If you have travelled overseas in the last 2 weeks and have an appointment, please ring ahead of time as this will need to be rescheduled.
- Please maintain good hand hygiene prior to arriving and while at the practice.
- Please arrive at your appointed time, as we are aware of the need to create social distance and are attempting to facilitate this as much as possible with appointment times. If you are significantly early it may be better to wait in your car (if possible) rather than sitting in the waiting room.
- If you are unwell otherwise, and have an appointment, please consider rescheduling as a standard precaution.
If you have an emergency, a regular check up or other treatment booked, please be confident we will be able to meet your needs as safely and as effectively as always. Currey and Jorgensen Dentistry remains committed to providing a timely, effective and affordable dental treatment experience for all our patients.
We are continuing to monitor advice from both Federal and State health authorities, the Dental Board and the ADA. This information is correct at the time of printing and any updates will be provided as they become available or necessary.
Thank you for your ongoing support of our practice.