These pancakes are the perfect treat for a relaxed weekend breakfast.
1/2tsp baking powder
95g white flour
30g whole wheat flour
150g sour cream or Greek yoghurt
3tbsp melted butter
30g poppy seeds
60g fresh lemon juice plus zest from two lemons
11/2tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Blend together the wet ingredients together in another bowl before folding in the poppy seeds.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, mixing gently until just combined. It doesn’t matter if there are lumps.
- Cook the pancakes on a lightly oiled griddle until golden brown on each side.
- Serve while warm with maple syrup.