This quick and easy dinner is packed with lots of fresh basil for a tasty meal.
1tbsp olive oil
¼ cup grated parmesan
2tsp fresh lemon zest
2 chopped garlic cloves
2 medium zucchini chopped or sliced
Pinch red pepper flakes
2tbsp freshly torn basil leaves
- Cook pasta according to the packet instructions and heat oil in another pan over medium heat. Add zucchini and cook for three to five minutes until tender.
- Add red pepper flakes and garlic and cook for another minute until fragrant. Turn off heat.
- In another bowl, mix together the parmesan, lemon zest and ricotta, and salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta, reserving a couple of cups of the cooking liquid. Add enough of the cooking liquid to the ricotta to make a creamy sauce.
- Add the zucchini and pasta and toss to coat evenly. Top with fresh basil.